- The design of your website has many flaws
- Your marketing follow-ups are either ineffective or absent
- The quality of your content is way below the required standards
- You do not have a proper online marketing plan in place
- You have not explored the social media marketing option
The design of your website is flawed:
Responsive website design:
Changes and updates:
Your online marketing follow-ups are either ineffective or absent:
The quality of your content is way below the required standards:
Key points that determine content quality:
- Plagiarism is a cardinal sin in content writing business. Copying and pasting of contents from other resources on the net or anywhere else is absolutely unacceptable. You could get penalized from both fronts, which is from the search engines and copyright laws.
- Although using of keywords is an integral part of SEO for creating contents for websites and other resources, you cannot simply overdo it. Not only does it ruin the flow of your content, your website could also be a red flagged for spamming.
- While doing the keyword research, SEO professionals will come up with some types of keywords that simply cannot be used for framing sentences grammatically. Although such weird sentences have helped many websites in the past, search engines are becoming more particular about the quality of grammar used on the content as well.
You do not have a proper online marketing plan in place:
Success of your online marketing strategies will depend on two things:
- Creating a professionally designed website, with all the ingredients needed to attract the search engines.
- Ongoing marketing strategies to attract new customers, and also to drive repeat business from the existing customers.
You have not explored the social media marketing option:
Now, let us look at some solutions:
Call +91-40-65891579 / +91-9030416219
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/3kits
Twitter - https://twitter.com/3kitss
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/3k-it-services-pvt-ltd
Blog - http://blog.3kits.com